Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Frustrated of my performance...

(29/07/09)
Hmm, today I'm gonna have my English presentation! I was kinda excited to it, since it is the first time I'm using my own made PowerPoint to make a presentation~ Well, the topic was about my country(Malaysia), talking about the interesting places and must-go places when visiting Malaysia! However, honestly, I still not ready for it... Because the last time I talked in front of audiences was during my F.5, and I made twice English presentation at that time, because my first presentation was very poor... for me!
Ah, talking about the classes, I was exasperated! Because I had a long walk in the afternoon! Firstly, when its about time the class started and I headed to building 108, I saw many peoples waiting for the lift! Oh gosh, I mentioned before, there's 11 or more lifts, but they just don't enough during the peak time ! Despite of waiting the lift, I used upstairs, ran to the 8th floor! Haha, thanks to the routine of 'everyday-walking' ! I was not feeling exhausted somewhat~
By the way, when I was at 8th floor, I forgot which class I should went, taking out my timetable and checked for it. Lol, no doubt, I was on the wrong floor. The class is at 6th floor, room 29(108.6.29)! Duh, I ran downstairs again. BUT guess what? There's a notice on the door, wrote that the English Classes at 51.8.04)... BUILDING 51? I JUST came here from there! OwwW MAN... You're kidding me yeah?? Its not just 'a stone throw away' from here! I had no choice but had to head back again zzz... I reached at class at 1.49pm eh~ Err, this time not my fault! I dunno there's a changing of classes!
But, if I'm not mistaken, the class do not have projectile, and how am I going to do my presentation? Argh, it is T.T, after I walked into the class, searching for it! Then, after doing some exercise and other stuff in the class, now is the presentation time! Other classmates did their talk first. But when it was my turn, I told teacher that there's not any projectile in the class! Naww... teacher told me to present it on the computer. Give me a break! It was just a small screen! How am I going to show to all of the audience?! I'm quite frustrating at that time! All my hard work, seemed vanished and importantly, I precisely repeat my past, is that I presented it too long! The audience starting to get bore even though I had picture of interesting places in Malaysia to entertain!
Well, I still couldn't overcome my weakness... I was nervous, when talking in front of crowd! And plus, I saw some of them started losing their attention towards me. Haizz, moreover, the time was passed over 5.00pm already, which mean that they more concentrated on leaving early!
Haha, still my style, sweating, sweating and sweating during the presentation~.~
Finally, I done my presentation and the teacher gave me some feedbacks:
1. Don't discuss with audience during presentation.
2. Good body language and voices.
3. Good eye contact.
4. Do not use information that you do not know.
5. Presentation is long.
(I think there's other comments, ... I rather don't want to remember it)

On the way to train station, I didn't rush for me train because I was moody at that time. Another thing irritated me... that was that when my train came, there's not a tiny space for me to fit in! I couldn't board it and had to give up and wait for another train. I moaning and boasting and tired. I wanted to go home early! Then at 5.32pm, I managed to get onto it, but it still quite crowded... And yet, when I reached Broadmeadow Station, the 477 route Bus delayed for 15min! 6.25pm I boarded it and reached home about 7.00pm.

SIGH* I was still thinking about my performance in the evening... even though my classmates said its perfect, fine or not bad, I still... I think need some efforts to improve my language, communication skills and overcome my weaknesses!

Let bygone's be bygone's...

No comments:

Post a Comment