Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Who's late?

On Tuesday, I checked up my new timetable, said that my class was at Building 6, and I never went to there before. Taking out my map, and searched for it. Oh, I guessed I knew it, but actually, I still got lost LOL... I seemed walk into a Jail-Looking school...=.=~~ Its an History building, for attracting the tourist. Ah, at the same time, I wanted to do my big-job at toilet..., the class was about time, and I needed to hurry.

After that, I took my RMIT map again and headed to it. Gosh, the building, seemed old...? And the lift, quite scary ~~ because it seemed like couldn't bare the weight, like a spring~ Then, I thought I was late for the class, but I saw my classmates, still waiting outside the class. As I walked towards them, I saw a lot of Psychology stuff on the 6th Floor, and some counseling room. Hurm, like a Clinic? I doubted... ah, back to the problem, it was 8.30am, and the teacher hadn't come yet, and there's only few classmates. That's weird, we thought that they're still might didn't know about the changing of the class? Then wait and wait, and 10min passed. The teacher should inform us if there's no classes today. Or the teacher was late?
"Should we look for teacher?", I asked.
My classmates disagreed lol... Then after a while, one of my classmate's hp rang. He listened to it and said, "The class was at the old building(51)! The classes started already and the teacher at there with the students!"
At the same time, my friend sent a message to me said that "The class is in 51.3.11".
Lol, we're all late for the classes, but we were just following the timetable. I thought even the teacher wouldn't know about the new timetable...
Together, we walked to the building. The class started for 30minutes already... we reached at 9.00am. We explained about the new timetables and debated started throughout the class. Our Pure Maths teacher apologized for that, since she's didn't informed there was changes of class and timetable. Then, the class started as usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment