Sunday, July 26, 2009

Earn 80 bucks in 3hours :)

Yesterday 26/7/09, I woke up kinda early(usually late) because I lent Elton's Dad a hand at work. Well, I could say I chosen the right decision, because ah... if I didn't help him, I had to go with Elton's Mom to 'Pasar' buy things again!
But first, I didn't want to go out on that day because I had exam next week, and I needed to focus a while on lousy subject. And plus, I had to go for church as usual with them, which took me 3hours went and back. I didn't want to waste my time, so had a negotiate with them. Then I decided to help Elton's Dad, as I would get some $$ eheh ~ :X
I met Uncle Larry and Auntie Lisa at office, U-Logistic. Well, my work was carrying stuff, cleaning the air-con frame and clean the floor later that. Ah, of course Elton's Dad still doing his 'very-get-used-job' that is cleaning air-con~! You guys know how the progress oh? Aha, my problem was that, I needed to carry water up and down because the cleaning was at second floor=.=~ that my job loh! Not only that, I also suffered from the coldly environment! My hands felt very cold because my hands were wet! Cold until no more feeling on my hand lol~ However, glad that I was walking here and there, up and down which kept me warm a little bit~
Hurm, lazy talk the boring details of the cleaning progress XD, anyway, I earned $80 ba~~ aha, 3hours nia! COMPARE to my part-time SA at Everrise ah, that was about my 20-30days SALARY~~ fuuyooo, I rather work as cleaner at here ahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment