Monday, July 13, 2009

Muscle cramp is recovering

Oh, about few days, or a week, I began to walk normally... During my long-term muscle cramp, the every step on the staircase were killing me! I really in pain on my legs. I could only walk on every step by both leg, like a 'Baby'. Ya ya I'm 'baby' for those who knew about it :X . During the holiday I revised my Pure Maths, doing oral presentation for English, and revise for Chapter 2 exam for my Computer Network. On the same time, I heard rumour thing about Darrel, seeing his blog... and Of Course he's not that type of guy, only Big Cannon 罢了 =X . He won't hurt other people feeling, and not that 过分 de friend! Sure got students beh song he ba, in addition its about a 'Pengawas' challenge! Saying untrue, spreading Retarded words to people, using other people name. Hush! I really wish to be at there, explained about it and kicked that kind of A$$hole! World is non-peace because there SUCH a PEOPLE!
Like I said, "I Never Forgive Certain Kind Of People". Don't ever, ever humiliated my friends, family, relatives. You would be regret forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment