Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SUNDAY (Paintball time)

Guess what? Its Sunday @.@" I woke up quite early because I was excited of later activity !! Elton and their parents with Lina needed to go to the city in Melbourne to clean up their apartment. Apartment? I just knew that they got an apartment. So I went together with them, heading to Lygon Street, then dropped me off at there. I took a tram to the city.

To let you guys know, Sunday is a saving day, which means all the price for the public transport is $3.10(same rate for all zones 1-2-3). If on weekdays, the price as usual and depends on zone which you want to go. My zone is $10.60(zone 1 and 2) to go to school by train and come back home by bus. So expensive ! If I bought monthly, it costs $169.50, I think. And weekly/5times daily is $49.60. Still quite expensive because I needed to go to school from Monday-Friday! On day use $10.60 ! Food not included yet! If I bought food from outside to fill up my stomach, might cost $4-10~~ So I tapao my roti or fruits from home=.=

Once I was on the tram, I ought to buy a saving-day-ticket($3.10), not using my '$10.60-a-day ticket', but the machine still shows $10.60. So I didn't buy it, but it was really risky because some 'officer' would board on the tram to check your ticket as it is validated or not! If not... Huhu~~ FINE $100 or more and you are in trouble~! Last Friday before the first semester holiday, when I board the tram to the train station. A few officer were on the train to check your ticket. Luckily, I did validated~! But because of that -------- I missed my train ~! I was late about 30sec - 60sec ! *Tooot* the officer! Damn 衰, I had to WASTE my 10-20min to wait for another train.

Suddenly, I felt uneasy with my stomach, and looking for Washrooms! I got off where my school was nearby and ran towards the building 51 to borrow it. But, the door closed!!! I thought it was because of the holiday break~ Geezz~~ waste my energy running to it. Then, I ran building 8 at Swaston Library to do 'my job'. As I heading towards the building, I prayed that the building was not locked! Luckily it didn't. Then I managed to borrow the washroom, and----------- XD.
After did my job, I went to Melbourne Central to meet my classmates behind a Big Clock at 11.00. But guess what? Once I reached there, I only saw 5-6 peoples waiting at there since there should be 14 of them! The leader(Andrew) was still waiting for the others, and told us that some were waiting at the bus stop. While waiting for the others, I went to counter to buy a $3.10 Sunday Saver ticket. A female, who's my classmates friend, came with me to buy the ticket. Together we went down 2 floors and on the way having some chitchat. I didn't ask for her name, just asking what the course she study in. According to her, she's studied in the same school with mine, in Business. She's coming with us for the paintball war.

After purchasing the ticket, we headed to the venue to wait for the others. Still, about after 30minutes, only 4-5 came later that meanwhile 1-2 went for lunch. BUT, Andrew, our leader gone missing. His friend said that he's heading home to bring the ticket which he booked earlier for the Paintball War. Omg, he's forgot to bring such important thing? Lol, even though all the mates came, we couldn't go and play without the ticket! PaiZ(Li Bo), his friend called Andrew and asked he about it. The leader told us to head to the bus stop first waiting for him while he's getting there. So, after some minutes later, about all the mates came and we headed out later that.













Walk and walk, boarding the trams.

Its a quite distance from here! On the way to our destination, suddenly, There's a LOT of Womens! Standing outside a building. The numbers of them, really 'large' , estimated about 500-600 or more as they had a long queue, as we passed the building. I think not only that, when we saw the next corner of the building, Fuu-yoh~ more of them! Ki xiao, there's lot of lot of them! Can't take a photo of them because the tram didn't stop lol... XD . All of them ARE WOMENS, can't see a Men among of them. I dunno what's happening or event going on there.

Later, we got off from the tram, heading to Flinder Street(I think) to the bus stop.






After 5-10min walking... There's a big problem. The bus was there, but its said 'No services'. Omg, we walked so far, paid for the game, and we couldn't go for it? PaiZ called the leader again to ask about the problem. The leader also didn't know that they are out of services on Sunday! All the mates looked frustrated at that time, and waiting for leader to come and solve the problem. Then later 10min, we saw Andrew, running towards us in a distance. He's quite exhausted=.=~ gasping for air. Then, he headed to the bus's door, and knocked it. He pleased the driver to take us to our destination! He kept arguing and we hoped that's did effect the bus driver. The bus driver said, "Sorry, I love to help you guys, but I'm not authorized to do it, there's the rule." Some of the mates pleased the driver too!












But, still... Anyways, we thanked the bus driver and leader decided to go by taxi. 'Taxi?' I heard it quite expensive!
We saw two yellow cabs, a van and a car, which could mean TAXI ! We rushed towards it before other passengers got it~ luckily the street quite 'isolated' and we managed to get both of them. The leader asked whether the taxi driver knew the place that we were going. But, his expression gave us the answer =( . However, the Modern Advanced Technology! IPhone! Many of my classmates did had an IPhone, and one of them showed the maps and address to the driver. The driver nodded and gonna took us to there! But don't get happy first, because the van could only took 11passengers meanwhile we were 14! There were no other choices, and had to take another cab. Then, we were all set, and moved out! Another problem, about money...
As start point($) is $6.00, but the taxi van just drove not even about 5min, it jumped from $6 to $7-$8, and while waiting for the traffic lights, it added by $0.10 in 5-10sec. That quite EXPENSIVE OKAY ?! And on the highway, it jumped really fast, about 1sec added $0.10 at that time! We calculate about 50m-100m it sum by $0.10, at that moment. I wouldn't use a taxi to go my destination, rather use public transport, train, tram, and bus. We told ourselves not to watch the meter, because it would be costly when we reached our place! Lol, I was sitting 'in-front' position! Can't see also see dao~ Our heart pumping rapidly as the meter went faster=.= About 15-30min, we reached out destination, and the meter showed about $33.10. Not only that, there's another cab that I haven't sum up! I rather don't ask about that...
There's 11 of us in van, some of them took out few dollars and add up to that amount. >.> I didn't took out any~ since the game cost me about $60 already, and plus, I didn't know that we had to take a taxi! Expensive, expensive, expensive...
Once we got off our cab, something that quite attractive near us! A car, Martini ! Fuuyoh, quite trembled standing near a sport car~!

No comments:

Post a Comment