Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Start schooling again zzz...

Ow ow... one week holiday is no more! Sigh* Monday, I need to wake up early ar... geez, I couldn't get off from bed, even though the alarm was set~ T.T, because I always woke up late during holiday, maybe couldn't get used to it ah. So warm in the blanket, don't ya think?? No choice ar... need to wake up to go to school ar... I doubt everyone of you sure did have same thought as mine !! Haizz, as usual... wake up, brush teeth, wash face, have breakfast, pack lunch box, dress up, gussy myself up and go to school...

My felt my eyes so heavy because, on Sunday night, I watch an hilarious movie with Elton. That movie was quite funny and stupid LOL which I can say XD, the movie was started from 9.30pm, but because it's followed M'sia time, so the movie started at 11.30pm at Aus, and I finished watching at 12.30am... Lol, during that that we were liked Thieves, walking quietly to avoid any sound, because Elton's family was 'dreaming' at that time liao~

Ugh, so so sleepy when boarding either public bus or train... wanted to sleep also can not, afraid miss the station! Then attended the class as usual... after that there's a 3hours break... playing computer at Swaston Libary... Facebook-ing, researching, and revised for tomorrow Computer Network exam...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wee~~~ at about 4.47pm, we went off early since the teacher allowed us to after finishing the exercises during the class~~ I needed to catch my 5.11pm train, but before that, I needed to hand in a paper work to a manager at office building (108). Argh, that's far and I afraid I would miss the train because that 5.11pm train to Cragieburn, I still can catch up my bus at 5.55pm! Rushing towards the office, and handed in the paper, then rushed to the train station again. Quite busy huh? Running here and there, and its quite a distance you know?? Luck was not on my side... looking the scheduled clock of train, I ran to my platform, hoping I could still catch the train.
THEN, I managed to see my train coming! BUT, the train was FULLY loaded with passengers! Oh my goshy goshy... Even a cat couldn't fit in! I never see such crowded before. I gave up, waiting for another train zzzzzzzzzz... The next train was at 5.14pm, still quite crowded but not as the previous one... Ugh, I needed to fit in if I wanted to catch my bussy! Omg... its like a sauna, heating up the room! I Sweat darn a lot... each of the passengers standed really closed to each other in order to save space and let the other passenger boarded the train. I'm tired, hot, and stressed throughout the day... I was really moody at that time.
I forgot to say that, at morning, when I ought to validate my ticket on the bus, I found that the ticket machine won't accept my ticket! The bus driver said that the ticket was expired! EXPIRED? I just only used it ONCE! (WTH?)I had to pay another 2hours $2.80 ticket in order to stay on the bus or go to the train station... on foot. I WASTE my $49.60! I think not only that, when calculating it, I lost about $63 a DAY! $2.80-2hour ticket and $10.60 Daily ticket! Converting to M'sia Ringgit, RM120+! BUYING THE WRONG TICKET! I wanted to tell that, there's 2 kind of ticket, one is 5 times Daily ticket and another one is Weekly ticket. Dunno who's should be blamed at that time... Usually, I bought the 5 times Daily ticket which I could use it each day and its expired on the day I validated it, but maybe the staff got it wrong? Gave me the Weekly Ticket, meaning that it would expired the next week of today when I validated it! I didn't know the difference between 5times Daily and Weekly Ticket before it! NOW, I knew it WELL!! I was VERY very frustrated at the time! WASTING SUCH AMOUNT of MONEY!

Arr, thinking of it, I felt the money just flew away in a sec...
The time shows 5.50pm when I reached the Broadmeadows station... I rushed to the bus stop, and luckily it still there. I managed to get on it... On the way home, I took a small nap on the bus, really, I was very tired ...
I slept early on Monday night, preparing for tomorrow challenges....

No comments:

Post a Comment