Thursday, July 16, 2009

Found my "Shopping-shop"!

Ah, I used $8.60, eating a lunch. However, I'm not feeling Full because the food was not tasty... With my friends, together we went to a 'Dumpling House' for a lunch opened by a China guy. Well, my friend introduced the restaurant, and we also had a try. But after I went to the restaurant, I wouldn't come back for the second... Because!
1. The food are not nice, some are salty, 'heavy' taste, and the food I ordered name 'Sweet and Sour Chicken Rice' but when I had a taste of it, my tongue doesn't send a 'Sweet' message to my brain!
2. While we were waiting our food, suddenly we saw a COCKROACH climbing on the wall. My friend used a tissue paper and 'swig' it, and the cockroach dropped on the floor. Yeww... The restaurant was dirty mar?
I told my friend, "When we almost finish eating the food, put that cockroach in our dish and have a refund or medical payment!"
3. Ah, the tauke, got a large voice, its quite rude, for me lah! Call out loud in front of customers! Hush~

Ah, later that we headed to office building(108) to attend our English classes(1.30pm-5.00pm). There still time before the class start, so I left my friend and went lepak here and there. Hohoho, I saw a yellow wallpaper, which mean, JB-HiFi ! Places which DVDs, Laptop, Nintendo Wii, PS3 and Games for sale! Arr~~~ the places quite big! And I could hanging here around for Long~! Browsing DVDs , Accessories, Games slowly~~ But the time not allowed me to~ But I could hang here around on Monday or Friday since I got 3hours break XD~

Ah, today English class... all talk about essay, which I hate ~.~ 400words, I lazy to think, but I need to get a good mark ar zzzzzz~ Then, Tony(teacher) gave us a Topic about, "Explain Micheal Jackson about his music, art... bla bla bla". Lol, I only watch MJ's MV 3-5 times since I'm still young! I had no idea about his 'stuff' either do the other classmates! None know anything about MJ~ We only know he's a King of Pop and he's DEAD. ROFL~!
Then, one of the classmate suggest to go on Youtube to search some documentaries about him and watch his artwork, dancing, songs, bla bla bla~ Haha, the first video was watching his coolest style among the dancers... 'Moonwalk' ! Really, its still quite stunning~ Then the others was about his MV, 'Thriller' performing a zombie. Duh, we're not his fan, heheh! So dunno anything about him. If the exam do ask such a question, it would be a momok for all of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment