Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Saved my 6hours of my life... ~?

Ah, until now, there's two classes been canceled without being informed zzz~
Made us students wait for nothing! For example the Computer Science I mentioned, which had changed to building 56~
Then, on Monday(20/7/09), we were waiting for our Computer Network teacher, Russell. About 15min we waited for him, in spite of his late and we thought we didn't have any classes for today. Then, I decided to look for him
at his office(building 51, level 6).

(Updated for old post, this is the building 51.)


I didn't have a sight of him and ask Glenn for his where about. Well, he said that our teacher took a leave off just now because of his Mother's illness. Our teacher went back home, told Glenn to inform us that there weren't any class today!
Glenn passed a paper to us, about the revision for Chap3 exam ! Ah, later that, all students decided to head back home, meanwhile me and Haku(my classmate) decided to do the paper before heading home since it is still early. Glenn allowed us to use the computer on level 4 when we asked him.
Wah, there were only two of us, since the room was so big. We've da pao the classes lol~ while looking at the paper, we 看没有 because, we dunno how to do it >.> If it is a multiple choices revision paper, we could still manage to do it. Oh my... the exam started on Tuesday(21/7/09)!
Later about half an hour, there's teacher and some students came in the classroom, perhaps there did had classes later. So, no choices that we had to go home. Looking at my watch, its 4.26pm. Oh my... MY train was at 4.33pm! I rushed to Melbourne Central, hoped still managed to catch up my train. However, *Sighed~* I needed to wait for another train... however, I still could get home early XD, saved 'sometime' ba~

During General Maths class~



Then Wednesday today, (22/07/09) I would be presenting my oral presentation during the English class... On Tuesday night and today noon during the lunch time, I was rushing for my 'uncompleted' work(Presentation). It was about my country, 'Malaysia'~ and gonna talk about some interesting places that you MUST go when in Malaysia country.
Adel(classmate) and I, at a computer lab, doing our own work. But then, seeing my watch, its 1.28pm. We would gonna be late! The class started at 1.30pm and its located at building 108, which a distance from here! We rushed to there, and reached at 1.45pm. and guess what then?



"Why teacher took so long? Lost in the building?"




All the English students, waiting outside the classroom and teacher to
come.
We thought we're late, but the teacher was late =.=~ However, there's our class being occupied by the other class,
"It is the right class?" I asked one of my classmate.
Some of them reply me "Yes"~ and then that 'sentence' came across my mind again... "I think there's wouldn't any class today-.- like the Computer Science and Computer Network".
Some of them agree and convinced us to go home lol~ However, after a few while, we saw Tony, our English teacher came to us. He told us that we would be heading to level 12, and told us to wait there. Haku and I decided to take the staircase lol.......... because, even though there were 7-12 elevator... sometimes you will still have to wait, because there so many, I mean, really many people accessing the building. At first when I came to this building for the first time, I was amazed there's 7-8 elevators! But when I surveyed the building, there's 4 more! Which added up to 10+, and I had a thought, "There's too many elevator ba?? Got many ppl using meh?"

(Got friends asked me about the building and the class, how do I managed to get picture of them? Lol, its huge and wide each floor, and there's still lot of buildings of RMIT)


But they(many many people) do using it~ which made the elevator going slow floor by floor. The speed of going up and down was fast ler~ just many people accessing the different floor, like today! I saw there's 20 or more button on the elevator panel, and I could see 7-11 were lighted=.=!! Omg xia~ Then, we're at a Staff floor(Lv12)~ Lol, some of the door... EVEN the toilet had to be accessed by a Staff Card zzz... Teacher opened the door for us,


(The man with white hair&beard, our teacher Tony)

and if the door left opened for too LONG... alarm would set off! That why the notice said that...

(In a staff room, the nearest one in the picture is Adil, worm-book yeah?)


(How contrast...)



Then, the class start at 2.15pm, after delayed~ Then, something relieved me... Should I felt happy or frustrated? Because ah, teacher told us that there wouldn't be any presentation because the time not allowed and there's no computer for some students to present by using Powerpoint.(including me=) ) When I heard about that, the moment I rushed, getting done the presentation, was .... zzzz lazy to say liao!!! The presentation would be on next week~ Haih, it would be 'test' on the next week! Pa pa... still not ready for it, especially for my Maths and Computer Science! Computer Science, about the programming C, zzz, learning computer language ah!! So hard der, need to memorize character, and other minor minor loso loso de thing!
Later that, the teacher gave us an essay topic, a small exam, doing an essay~ time given was 90min... I had a 阴影 about English essay when given by the time writing the essay. Because... in F.4 and F.5, I always complaint that I didn't have enough time to write a nice essay, and even double check about it :(~ But this time, I wrote quite fast, after hearing teacher said that, "You done the essay and you can leave". Lol, all of classmate lighted up and chiong finishing the essay XD. I managed to finish it at 3.20pm ba, and heading to Melbourne Central. Before that, I managed to get some picture of staff office(not quite detail) but its still big ok?



When I left the building, it was cold... because it was raining!
(Poor horsey, rain pouring them wet and cold... err, do horses feel cold?)



Luckily, my train just arrived on time when I got there, and I boarded it right on time. After 30min later, woof, luck was on my side, because my bus also arrived on time. 好顺 oh~~ I arrived at home at 5.00pm...
After calculating the time I got home early, I managed to saved about 6hours time, this week and a week ago~ lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment