Sunday, August 2, 2009

Take Care!

Ah, I heard from Leo that his school get quarantine because his school tiok H1n1. Oh my, I thought only the Semenanjung M'sia have the cases... Now, the virus dominated the Sarawak? Care ah my friends! Eat more vitamin especially Vitamin C or get a medicine call Tamiflu to fight against it. I don't want hear that anyone of you caught the flu! One of the cases in Bintangor leh !! SO close to Sarikei !! Hope no one in Sarikei is infected, especially my family... And to Students of Matriculation and Maktab, take care of yourself !
Ow, another thing! Its summer time at Malaysia, and I heard from my sister Sarikei, lacks of water? Such ridiculus ! Anyway friends! Drink plenty of water yeah~ Don't suffer from dehydration because its quite uneasy and torturing! Weeks without food might OK, but 3-4 days without water would ended up with a smelly corpse :) .It's never happen before, and I doubt how's the Earth weather gonna be in the future!
FIRST OF ALL, BAN the selling of Cigarattes! CURSE to the smokers pollute the earth and one of the causes of GLOBAL WARMING! Nicotine brings no benefit and just a PARASITE to environment and the HOST! I don't care with the stupid Government about the profits of selling these "DRUGS". If I'm a politican, I am surely AGAINST the Cigarattes! Well, I quite angry and disappointed when I heard some of my friends are smokers! Some of my colleges mates are smokers too! I hate to speak with them because of that they are smokers! THEY have absolutely awful smell inside their mouth and their clothings! You think that yellowish teeth looked like Golden Tooth? That's a Corrupted TOOTH !
Anyways my friends~ I wanted to greet Happy Birthday to:
1. Kelvin (03/08)
2. Sean (05/08)
3. Penny(12/08)
4. Hann(my "大大哥")
5. Ming Fong(16/08)
6. Leo(23/08) [Don't get infected on your birthday day, Birthday Boy!]
7. Yoshi (24/08) [Classmate]
8. Brenda(30/08) [Classmate]
9. Yee Ling (31/08)
10. The 52th-Anniversary of MERDEKA (31/08/09)

Take Care and Study Smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment