Friday, August 14, 2009

Unusual Day... perhaps?

Yawn... just a blink of eyes... 不知不觉的~ today is Friday! and tomorrow is Saturday~ oww, time seemed passed so fast!

Oh, today morning, still late for class eheh :P~ I went to library about 8.00am out a little bit and on9 till 8.45am XB,

since the class started at 8.30am! Its ok de la, teacher 不管你的, 应为是你的事情~ come early or come late~ but only for certain teachers lah... some of them wouldn't mark your attendance if you're are late!
Today General Maths class teaching about Arithmetic Sequence, A. Series, and A. Application~ Duh... had a refreshing inside my mind...
Tn=a+(n-1)d,
Sn=n/2[2a+(n-1)d] ... bla bla bla~

Ekk? Today I felt I so le wa oh(no 吹牛 ah), because throughout 2hours I kept doing exercise on my own meanwhile listening to teacher's teaching. Even after the end of the class, I was the one left in the room, still doing my exercise LOL~ unusual leh XP~ maybe only got intention to do exercise/revision during schooling time, because lazy at home... want to relax!
Later that, I went to Hungry Jacks to buy breakfast to eat, which cost me $7.95~ Brekkly Egg Steak ~

Quite yummy and large~ But, dunno why everytime I bought this I had to wait long for it zzz~~ maybe cooking the steak ba, ma fan~~

THEN! As I walked on the street, something caught my attention; a crowd of people standing there, dunno what they're watching at~ Then, I also ke po li go and see it. I saw an artist, drawing his art! THIS artist is unusual! Because he's drawing by SPRAYING Cans ! And his creations really amazed me! I said real der~ (The following pictures are the pictures of his art)


The red guy is the artist~


(His impressive artworks!)


(I 亲眼 see him drawing! Absolutely amazed me!)




(Showing his 'fresh' artwork to crowd)


(The left side is his new masterpiece)


(Taking a closer look...)


Huush, what an art! He even signed his signature on it! According to him, he said that he just started 2years ago was still learning it! Not mastered yet leh! This masterpiece really marvellous~ Ah, I forgot to ask that how much does he sells leh~ I can buy it and decorate 'my own future-wall room' ! Hahaha~ I really wanted to buy his art! Hope I would meet him in the future!
If you see it by own eyes haha~ Compare to the Art of Muzium, the pictures displayed sometime made me headache. Dunno what they are drawing! When I looked the drawing, it was just like an 3 years old toddler cincai drawing on a piece of paper zzzzzz~
(Give this young man an APPLAUSE!)


Later that... haha, again late for Pure Math class because of this==" Aiyooooooooooooo... Project T.T~ dunnoe how to do it! Hate arh~ need to submit it after 2-3 weeks later. Today class teaching about:

1. cos (x-y) = cos x cos y + sin x sin y (kok kok si si) <-- knock then die 2. cos (x+y) = cos x cos y - sin x sin y 3. sin (x - y) = sin x cos y + cos x sin y (sin kok, kuo si) <-- go die 4. sin (x + y) = sin x cos y - cos x sin y and so on... Aduh!! I thought can say BUBbye after I finished my F.5! But still!! T___T" Then on the way to Central Station, I saw a 热狗(Hotdog)!
One more thing that shocked me, that is when I was on the bus, on the way home~ There's a drunker on the bus, kept babbling to himself, and disrupting other passengers. He even made noise, and 'clanking' of bottles(alcohol)! The driver gave him a warning, not to misbehave. Then he kept mumbling and 说有的没的~ so annoying ! Even some passenger scold him "STFU" ... Then, there's a female passenger got into bus, then he said "Oh! Look! There's is my sister!", moving towards her. The woman said "Yeah, yeah...", trying to keep a hand distance with him, but he moved closer towards her and then the bus driver yelled at him! Giving him the last warning...
Then, still disturbing other passengers, saying bullshit blah blah blah and stupid things until I heard "WHAT THE F***" loudly from other passenger. At that moment, the situation gone worse and tense! I think he vomit or do what what thing at behind of the bus ba... Woo, climax climax~~

Passenger A: Excuse me, this drunk is disrupting other passengers.
(Exasperated, the driver got off her seat and walked towards the drunk)

Driver: Micheal, you could please get off the bus?

Drunk man: Why? How could you do this to me?

Driver: You have been misbehave, and disturbing other people, and it is not allowed to drink on the bus!

(Refused, and he kept babbling)

Driver: GET-OUT or else I would called the police!

(Oh my... I hoped she will because I want to see how the troublemaker got into trouble >:"D ... and she really did it LOL)
However, the other passengers asked,
Passenger B: Excuse me, could you just go on and drive?

Driver: I'm sorry, I have to do this.

Passenger B: What's wrong?

Driver: Well, this man had been drinking and making troubles on the bus.

Taking out her cellphone, then she said,
Driver: Hello, there's a man been drinking on the bus and he is disturbing passengers on it.

Drunk man(freaked out): Alright! I will get off the bus... I get off now... Hey, Chris(talking to her 'sister'), help me explain to her!

Passenger C: Don't touch me! Just get off the BUS will ya?!

Driver: (talking on the cellphone)Hold on a sec' , he decided to leave the bus. I think is Ok right now. Thank you. (Scolding at that man) Don't disturb other passengers ! Get off RIGHT NOW!

(Seeing the drunk man got off the bus, the driver got back to her seat)

Drunk man: (calling the driver name), how could you do this to me? Is it right to do this?

(The driver annoyed him and closed the door.)

Ah... end of the story liao? I thought there would be police or anything more chuk kik~ haihh~~ anyway, I enjoyed the "drama" X) ~ before I got off from the bus, I said "Thank you" to her bravery and right acts~!

Duh, that what happened on today haha~~~ The story tells us that don't drank too much alcohol~ or else you are sure in deep shit !

No comments:

Post a Comment