Thursday, August 20, 2009

Saturday and Sunday(P.2)

Lol... I thought I could relax on Sunday~ but, Elton's parent invited me to a 'BIG' supermarket, far from here for a shopping... Well, I thought it could took me few hours, but it almost took me a almost day==" ...

Sunday 16/6/09
... about 30minutes of driving, I saw a BIG blue building~ "IKEA"



which is the 'supermarket', see the first picture! So many listings on the sign post !... (However, it looks a 'BIG' factory to me...)

As I step in the building, I found it quite Enormous~ and spacey~~


... Oww, lazy say leh~ talking by illustrating the following pictures loh~

(Furnitures)


Hurm, the quality of the product at here could be trustworthy because...

This machine exerts pressure on the chair, showing that this chair is flexible, durable and confirm last for long.


(Next, a house... Aaa, I mean a displayed room!)




Its been decorated, for viewers to see it.
(Elton's parents, seeing the kitchen appliances)




I darn love this kitchen 'atmosphere'! BUT



(Display of dining kitchen)



(Well, this table so many 'bunga' lah~ all about "Love" word in different languages, even got 爱, in Chinese)


(High-Low Bed)


(Well, well~ the following pictures that like to design my 'own little space' in future)

(My office looks)


(Spacey and quiet working environment)


(Peace and calm atmosphere looks in a bedroom)


(Eheh)


(Big and comfy bed)


Seeing these photos, I liked dim places in certain rooms. Look quiet, warm, and peaceful... for me.

Ah, this map prevent 'customers' from being lost in the supermarket~


"Too much thing to choose from?"
"Dunno what's the size suit your room space?"
"Forgot to take your measuring tape?"
"How much should I spent on?"

No problem, by using the 'self-service' computer provided below, just key in your needs and it would help you where to choose at!



(A number of customers searching their needs')



Later that, I accompanied Lina meanwhile her parents went other spot to shop...
(Hugging dolls~

(I admit this photo is very UGLY, Lina helped me took it==" bad angle ROFL)


(An egg)


(Omg, Lina hatched from it !)



(Crawling out!)




After few minutes, her parents back and we headed forward...


I could just say its really big and 应有尽有 ... everything for sale ! Daily eq, kitchen, cooking utensils, furniture, even woods and plants!


(Big factory, goods, goods, goods for sale !)


Oh, after going ahead this path, there's a "$1 HOT-DOG" ! Its sO, So Cheap , quite Big in size, and if you paid it for $2, you could get a drink... but its just a small cup~ HOWEVER, it is can be REFILLED for FREE !! I refilled 3 times ba, LOL~ be careful of getting diabetes ah if drank too much...! Buy 3-4 this Hot-Dog would definitely 'Full' you !

(Ha, this place look more like supermarket, its food court)






Haha, after have lunch at food court, its time to head home... Quite tired on that day, kept walk and walking in such BIG compound!

No comments:

Post a Comment