Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Exhausted

04/08/09
Today I barely got myself off the bed because I felt... Lazy and tired! I even had some bad nightmares, and couldn't sleep well. My dreams interrupting me, forced me to wake up. Sometimes, I also boasted that why am I dreaming? My brain couldn't rest well because I'm creating an imagination in my head(working). Aww, today I dreamt that I bought the wrong ticket and I wasted the ticket which cost me about $169. AH, lazy to talk in details ...... I still not get used with the far distanced school, and need to wake up early(6.15am) to go to school(8.30am)! I was damn right tired and sleepy. During my Pure Maths class today, my eye lids kept closing~ I definitely sure that the teacher saw my 'sleepy face' because I sat near in front of teacher! I tried to keep my self awake and concentrate on the class, but my tiredness overwhelmed me. Still half awake and half sleeping ... so YAWNS! Plus the environment of the class was so quiet and peaceful that there's also a few students, I think got 3-4 also had a 'sleepy face', and 2 of them just went into their 'Dreams'. I always seeing my watch and hope that the class would end up earlier and get some rest, napping. However I do have another class later on! Such annoying, I really wanted to close my eye for sometime, few minute would be gladly!
Then after the class(10.30pm), I had to walk to another building yet! Tiring, tiring, and tiring... Walking in fatigued body condition making me even worse== Then at the Computer Science class, I remembered that I had the exam last week. I asked teacher about the marks and I score 28 out 30 (Objective)! I looked out my mistake and there's something irritates me...
There's a question asking about the formula getting the remainder from a numbers(using the computer languages), then I looked at my answer, I'm sure that its 100% correct ! BUT then I looked again at my shaded answer... its different !!! WTH, careless mistake? Curse it! Geez... I wanted to point out that I hate to make 2 answers. Means that 1 at question paper and 1 at answer sheet. Because sometimes copying the answer from the question paper would also made a mistake! So 烦!
Later that, the teacher gave us an assignment... Oh no~ hate to hear that :_( Not only that, it had to be done by next week! Argh! I knew nothing about it and how to do it! Hopefully there's a reference I could look for ~..~
Well, its break time(12.30pm) ! Oh gosh, I was so relieved! Finally can rest a while! (But not for long T_____T) I had another 'small' exam in the afternoon and I had to revise for it!
"Come on! Gimme a break!"
Ta ta ta...
(1.30pm) Exam time~ Emm, its a Computer Network test exam. Every week there's exam about it! This time, I'm not well statisfied with my marks when submitting the answers(online). This chapter(5) is long and many thing to memorize~ Duh, let it be... Ha, there's still time before the another class started! During this time, I watched "Happy Tree Friends" with some of my classmates in the class, during the examination lolz~ Who knows about that cartoon? "Well... see it by yourself at Youtube ! I watched it since at my home(Sarikei)~ I recommended those under 13 should not watch it. This cartoon 爆红 at Youtube~ 1 to 4millions viewers! Haha, my classmates addicted to it after I told them about it yesterday. Oh my, I doubt he's got a abusive thought in his mind XD, because he said, " 看这真爽快! 好喜欢看! "
Then today General Maths class, teacher taught about Quadratic Equations and Factorization~ Well, seemed that we all know about it, and teacher free us from cages early today if we did the exercise given by teacher! I could do it easily and swiftly because I learnt it since F.3==~ Such grateful to her! I appreciated that a lot heheh!
As usual, I took my train(4.40pm) and bus (5.13pm) and reached home about 5.47pm). Its a tough day for me~ I felt very tired today~ I did took a nap just now at 8.00pm to 9.27pm). But still~ "Eyes so heavy arh!"
I needed to get into sleep liao~ tomorrow there's English assignment waiting for me T___T""

Sayonara~ ............ Before that, another birthday boy tomorrow(5th Aug)!
"Happy Birthday Sean! 18years old loh~ Mature liao ooh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment