Friday, August 7, 2009

Hilarious, Ridiculous and Exasperation

Pure Maths
Ah, finally all the exam paper and scored marks had been revealed! Well~ the first paper was the Pure Maths exam paper, the and I scored 46 out of 60! Erm, its kinda fine for me, since I do not have flexible brain like Ah Chow, and Ah Keng! If they sat the examinations I guaranteed that they would score all correct! Ah, talking about the maths... 中国人可真的不是省油的灯! I think there's one people scored full marks for the exam, and the others score 50-59 like that. Ah, is it that they had studied the topics since at their home country? I could tell that some of them did, but some didn't. However, 有的中国人 scored low marks BECAUSE ... they said that they didn't understand some of the question asking about! They definitely could do it better if in Chinese language!
Meanwhile the Arabian, Vietnamese students, however, in contrast, they scored low and even some of them failed! I still remember last time that when they handed over the examination paper to teacher...

Teacher: Excuse me, you missed out some of the questions!

Student: No I didn't, I just dunno how to do it! I give up~

(Overheard by the class, chuckles...)

I could tell that they are REALLY poor in their mathematical stuff, and some of them didn't learn before about the Factorization, Graph, ... something like that~ Duh, the moment I entered the examination hall, I thought the standard were as high as SAS, but when I opened the question paper~ I think mostly F.5 students would score high or full marks...

English Test
The second exam paper given to us was the English paper... "English paper? When did we took the exam?", I asked.
Then one of my classmate told me that, "Ah, the essay we wrote at office building..."
"WHAT"? The moment I recalled back, I felt it was a disaster for me because I was not writing the essay seriously! I was just thinking about leaving early after told by teacher that we could leave early after we finished writing the essay! I didn't do a double check, grammatical mistake, spelling, verbs, and other minor mistake that pulls your marks DOWN gradually! Gooosh, I didn't want to look at my essay or being called out!
Ummm... after receiving the paper, I scored 68%~ over 100%. Good ar? NAW! For me its POOOR ! Even two China people are better than mine ! They scored 72% and 73% ! I studied English longer than them! They just learned English for 3-5 years only !! How embarassing ~~! Isk, isk, isk~ Maybe my mistake, not serious about it. But I still dunno this essay is for EXAM de!! Aduh, I get 26? or 23 for my assessment, out of 30.

06/08/09
Ahaha, yesterday saw an err... what should I say? Abnormal? Dunno how say it, unless you see it and hear the voice LOL~ (Don't dare to take a photo or else I would be a rotten dead meat >.>)
Yesterday ah, some friends and I wanted to use a computer desperately for a while~ they checked for emails meanwhile I get some files from school computer. Usually, the building doors will automatically locked when the door closed and only accessible by keys~
Then we managed to find a room, but had no idea whether there's class going on or not. Then, we asked an "old lady" which nearest to us. Then, that "old man" told us that we were fine to use the computer... What? You saw me type wrong? No you didn't... At first we thought that person is a female, but when the voices coming out from him or her mouth, (whatever=.=) its definitely, precisely, confirmed, 100%, surely is a male voices! Oh my, my friends said, "The windpipe in his trachea problem or he did a plastic surgery?" LOL~~~~ BUT, judging his/her body, its also an OLD lady looking !! Confused~ we ignored it ==~~ so nausea after seeing this person~ I also had some headache on that day ! I don't want ended up with 'digested food' on the floor~ Then, we headed to class~
Duh, the class even like no class der! Due to a technical problem~~ teacher wanted to demonstrate something using projectile, but its not working~ time passed and passed on==~

Chitchatting and doing our own work~



Old model computer on shelter, is created by ex-students~


Giving up the demonstration part, now organize the computer case!


07/08/09
General Math
TODAY, the test papers was general maths! I was anticipated, but I certainly not 100% all correct~ But, something Ridiculous going on... ah, no need to say about some China people, the person I mentioned scoring full marks in Pure Math, this time also scored full marks(80) in General Math! Wakao~ so so so lihai ar... aiyo, that common lah, but its uncommon for me! Because I also scored 80 out of 80, which mean full marks!! OMG, I was amazed, and my mind blank for a sec, thinking about it ROFL~~ I was darn darn happy and dunno what to say~ But when I looked through the paper, there's two mistake, one about careless mistake and other one is about linear programming~ the last sub. question of it I cincai do it ler~!!! Definitely wrong when compared to the mostly correct one~ The other students do also make mistake but the teacher marked it as correct!! Haha, lucky or what or the teacher lazy to mark it or sympathy on us?? Haih== that scored full mark de China people felt so unfair...

Later that, as usual got Pure Math classes in the afternoon... Geez, the class took about 3hours to finish, and we wanted to end it since Pure Maths not easy to understand, and the teacher kept teaching and teaching! Then teacher gave us 10min break... During that time, the students... EVEN the teachers babbling the about the timetable, saying that she's tired and needed to talk for 3hours! Meanwhile we said that our brain couldn't kept filled in anymore~ We did a complaint about the timetable, but it wasn't working. We had to complaint about it TOGETHER ! We mostly could tahan for 2 hours and half then the class went into riot... I mean noisy la, not concentrate on class when teacher was teaching!
Teacher allowed to free us 30min earlier today~ haha!

Then on the way to Broadmeadows station... I felt exasperated and moody, as well as other passengers when got 3 mischievous students didn't know how to write the word "RESPECT" ... They were just very annoying and noisy, disturbing other passengers. They said HARSH words, open HARSH songs, high volume PHONE SPEAKER and so many RUBBISH words ! At the moment, I just wanted to throw them out from the train in order to bring "JUSTICE" among us! Show some respect to passengers as well as our ears Ok? We don't want our ears be polluted by such DIRTY words~ :)
Besides that, I still wanted to BOAST about smokers! I'm tired of becoming a second passive smokers and I even didn't want to be one of it !! Even APEK, AMU, LENGLUI, and others(don't care whatever ages) smoked ! KANASAI la SMOKERS, I think SHIT do have better smell than your NASTY BREATH !

No comments:

Post a Comment