Thursday, August 13, 2009

Feeling not so good

Um, what can I say? Delayed bus to its destination... miss my train... then 15-20min late for class? and my class was only 1h class nia! Stupid coordinator dunno how to manage the time well... Apart from all, I felt not quite well today! Headache, sneezing, and a bit sore throat(maybe ate Lina's cooking food while she was coughing these days). Ugh, my nose quite 'wet' because I kept sneezing since yesterday. When I woke up today morning, my head was so heavy and I was lazy to get off from bed... I felt pale and fatigue, ought to take vacation today! But, if I missed any of the classes... I would be surely left behind study, and its true !
Aiyor... heard from Pure Math teacher said that tomorrow got project for the subject~ felt so ma fan! Thinking about the past, the add math project... isk isk isk~~ and also after 1-2weeks later, there would be another General Math project! #$@^^& de!

Duh.............................................. tomorrow I have to use $169.00 again to buy me 1month public transport ticket lou! Money ar, money... 舍不得花! Mahal ler~~! But better than a normal student's living cost which is about $1000-3000 (RM3000-5000). Ah! My classmate, most of them came from a wealthy family! One of my friend need to pay a $2400 rent leh! Sipek MAHAL xia...
Then in the city... the dust, aroma and dirty air made me felt nausea and sick! Especially the $#%# Smokers. Ugh, hate to mention about it again lah! Making me head pain, eye pain, nose pain, throat pain! Everything pain pain! For example walking down a street... I could see among 100 people, 10-30 were smokers. GEEZZZZZZzzz, "WTH of SUCKING SUCH a SHIT DRUG? You are SUCK", thats the word I wanted to express it to a smoker! Even some of my classmate! Saying it also feeling hatred and anger within me!
His 人品 very, very, very, VERY BAD.
1. Smoker
2. Alcoholic
3. ALMOST every sentence he said in a conversation surely got a "F" word or Shit.
4. Absolutely having nasty breath meanwhile a bad mouth.

==! Hate such a classmate, and I tried to keep a hand distance with him... A message to all my friends, "If you are a smoker, or smoke in front of me, or having a nasty breath(smoke)... All I could just say is Thank you for knowing each other and met you such long, I hope that we wouldn't meet again unless you quit your SHIT smoking habits."
Duh, ... signing out. Gonna sleep early since I'm not feeling well today :) Goodnight~

Ah, before that~~~ DANNY ! So glad and happy that you're coming back for CNY~ haha! Can't wait to see you~my flend! paiseh no RM100 angpau for you this time! Perhaps next next time ah, after I got a job at here =D, 说到做到 hehe! Others also too arh(I mean come back to enjoy CNY, not for RM100 angpau XD XD) ~ have a reunion during CNY mar! Oww~ hope the time passed fast fast der ^.^ ~~~ 热闹才好玩! 这才叫做CNY嘛!

No comments:

Post a Comment