Monday, August 17, 2009

Saturday and Sunday(P.1)

Ooh, got feeling excited and eager to wait for it after hearing Saturday and Sunday word? Either do I... What a 'good' day to come! But for me... T.T sometime I just couldn't even take a 'leave off' on both days!

Saturday 15/8/09

That day, is the day which I need to go to city to have meeting with group members, doing and researching about our English Assignment as promised earlier in Swanston Library. Aiyo, thinking of that, I needed to take bus, take train, walking, using money(eat outside), and inhale dirty air in the city... Haih! "What with da moaning?" For the sake of assignment which cover the 40% marks for the course zzZ!

Uncle Larry and Auntie Lisa came at in the morning to take 'gun gun' and 'ma ma' out, and meanwhile fetch me to train station. Before that, we went for a lunch in a small restaurant at Glenroy~ I ordered Hokkien Mee which
cost $9.50. Hurm, the taste not too bad, but its a lot. I barely hard to finish it! 'Gun gun' and 'ma ma' also have problem to finish their food! Their food quantity looked like a 'mountain' ah~
Thank to my uncle, I didn't need to pay for it.



Then, saying goodbye to them and I headed for Glenroy station. Meanwhile waiting for the train, I played SMS with Ah Tong in M'sia haha~ well, it cost me about 20-40c per SMS, meanwhile Ah Tong only cost 50sen, thanks to "Super SMS!"
Then, I got into the city after 30min. I reached at Southern Cross Station instead Melbourne Central! This station, I think is the biggest station in Melbourne ba~





Hmm, I doubt that why the train wouldn't in service at Melbourne Central on Sat/Sun ... Down the way Bourke Street, I saw a crowd of people, watching at a 'Statue'..
.

Once I went nearer to have a look at it, I found that is a 'street performer' (街头艺人). "Psss, at the same time I also manage to catch a beauty chick LOL~" So many people been asking me,
"Got take photo of Ah mo lang leng lui? Pretty mar?"
Nah, there following picture is one of it~ even though not a 'blondie' ah mo lang la... You know I couldn't 偷偷 take photo of them la...... zzZzZ~ don't want people looked me as a Prevert!



(A girl helped him to pick up his handkerchief)




Don't look him like that leh... he's good at it, and most importantly is that he earned a LOT from audiences ! See the small "Thank You Basket" on the floor. I thought he collect about $50 or more ba...!
Later that, I was on my way to the library... While on the way, I still saw an artist, which I mentioned before(not the Sprayer-artist) was on the same spot! Drawing her artwork! LOL, if I'm not mistaken it had been a week or two!

About 2.15pm, I reached at Swanston Library, but... there's still 2 more missing! Meanwhile waiting for them, we discussed our assignment and exchange our 'References' and info's ~ Oh, when we had chit-chatting, my friend, Frank(from China) said his father worked for government, which that designing tracks, like Formula Tracks! Wao... hearing that, he is filthy rich! Beside that, my friend(Andrew), his girlfriend asked,
"Why are you wearing a ring on the fourth finger? Are you married?"
He answered, "You could say so... actually I'm proposed".
We were shocked after heard what he said... Later that, the meeting ends about an hour and half later... Its still early so I decided to have a walk in the city... watching accessories, shopping... err, I meant just walk, walk and see, see nia haha~


... to Sweets Lovers...! Guess what I saw?



SUGAR, SUGAR !


Ah, this shop so 怀念 ... it is the shop I had been before, 3 years ago(2006) with my Ma, Mek, Bing, Ting, and Elton. I still remember we 'stuck' in this shop for long... and this 这次也不例外^_^ because...


(The following video clip are the processing of making sugars.
Skip the video if you felt it too long, but its good to see how they turn big sugar into 'cute, small, yummy, and interesting' sugars.)











Haha, quite long oh! There are many kinds of flavour~
1. WaterMelon
2. Lemon
3. Oranges
4. Chocolate
5. Cherry
And so on... I think got 20-30 kinds~




(Even got 'rainbow' flavour! Dunno what it taste like XD)


(Two young men creating the sweets)


("Good Luck" Sweets)




(BIG LoLLy)


(You could think of buying them for your 'future' childrenS :D )







(Let you guys see what's the price~)





Haha, instead saying 'shop till you drop',
I say, "Eat till your teeth DROP"

For further information about this "SPECIAL Candy", link to the following .

http://www.suga.com.au/

The photos inside it 100% real and man-made Candies !! Surely you would "Fall In Love with this pretty sweets... :"D

No comments:

Post a Comment