Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bye bye Winter?

Yesterday night, like Hell to me! Seriously hot and the temperature just rising so sudden! Compare to the previous day(Friday), fuyoooo~ berpeluh ah! 'Yekk si nung arrrr!' People like me that always berpeluh one, 20-30 degree like summer liao! Talking about summer, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, I am surely be BAKED ! Ngai di~~ I was awoke by the hotness during my sleep!(1.00am)~ I managed to sleep for a while but according to Elton, he can't get into sleep for 1 hour bah~ due to the 'uncomfort'~ Then meanwhile I on my 'Facebook' using my Nokia~ haha, searching whether who's still online at that time! Very lol ah... my album photo '5S2, got 100++ comments, which is the MOST comments ever at my photo ==! Dunno since when my photo become a chatroom already~.~ Haha, Why Chuong so funny at that time, talking about lots of gal chasing him. At first, we kinda shocked, but then he said "hahahha...no lar...jz kidding..only ma liu bo nia. shit!!" I really laughed at it! Deric also said something funny, "ma liu bo oso boleh ma...janji u still gt eat pig they dun dare kacao u one lol", then Y cun said , "haha..ya lor..i wan eat pork!! the best food of the WORLD!" ~
(For further details see my photo in Facebook)

Ugh, kinda very long didn't have this kind of feeling and I really missed this kind of 'feeling'~ Haih~ suddenly feeling of homesick!

Oh, just got this link on facebook and this IPhone is really... I think we should get an IPhone instead a music instrumental... =D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW6Zjs7zS7s


No comments:

Post a Comment