Friday, September 4, 2009

This week...

Ah, Friday again hoh? And another week again yeah? Hmm... Err~ Forget it ==
Well, this week just a normal week 'excluded' leaving early on class? Haha! Oh, about the time the class started, I was not punctual... I always came late for the class(10-25min) duh! I felt I began very lazy... not like the past, I mean I always be there before the class starts. But now! Almost every class I got late! "Facebook-ing" too much eh...
Because I always reached Melbourne Central at 8.00am, and there's still 30min before the early class starts and I decided to go to RMIT Library to online and play "Facebook"! Well... let you guys know that, each time I managed my 'Face' gonna took my 20-40 min eh??
Managing application... Looking the 'updates' ... Checking when ever friends morning early in the morning or not(M'sia time around 6.00am+)... Lol, it just my routine! What can I do, 'Facebook' just a 'friend' accompany me every early morning ="} ... Consequently every time after I managing the my 'Face', the time is showing 8.30am over... And on the second thought! Almost, or a better saying... every time! ...the class is surely started at 10-15min LATER as usual because the 'students' always late for class(haha, not me nia ooo!!)

Tuesday ah, so lucky ah! Can leave the RMIT early back home because during a class, a staff came in told us that there won't be General Maths class in the afternoon because the teacher was sick! Then any 吼叫 can be heard LOL ! Haha, 凭良心 say... do we still got a 'heart'?? I mean, the teacher was sick and meanwhile we felt so happy and joy! XD either do me ~ Nevermind lah! Since the chance of canceling a class is 1 out of 12 ...
Then after 3.30pm, our Computer Network class should be end... BUT!
Hoho, we very 'le wa' leh....!! Some of the classmates and I stayed back for the class, listening to our teacher talking about IP Address. Ah, that's... err, well! At first, I really dunno what teacher is talking about and what he's writing ... example 11000000101010000000000100000101 equivalent to 32-bit binary ~I almost fall asleep during the class and same too my classmates haha~ 'dian pa li...' After put all my concentration and interests in it that time, I felt it quite fun and interesting! But I still lack of practise... and I leave at 3.48pm... As I reached Melbourne Central, the arrival of my Cragieburn/Broadmeadows train is at 4.01pm and the time showing now is 4.00pm !!! 'Huuuuuush'~~ I rushed and ran swiftly and jumped(skipping a step on the stairs/escalators >=) geng leh??) I managed to got on the train a few sec before the door closed! Fuh, damn 'chuk kik'... HAIH! Then, I reached Broadmeadows at 4.35pm... 4.35pm!??! Life in the City... everything rush, rush, rush.... Well as you can see, when comparing a city citizen and a village citizen, the walking speed is different~ Lol~! And I'm the one of the fast walking type! There's my bus! Another short sprint to catch my bus. However, the driver don't want me to got on the bus... So frustrating! It was just... 3-10sec late! Dammit, I needed to 'WASTE' my time waiting for the next one... But, perhaps it was just like my Lucky Day! There's another bus coming after 1-2min! Woot*~ I got home at 5.00pm+ ... ! It saved me lots of time! Imagining if I missed my train, and the bus! I might be delayed getting home about an hour... since they're somehow 联系的...

Meanwhile on Wednesday~ I also got home early because......................... during the English class, the teacher 'did' gave us something to do~ but at the same time he wanted to talk to us individually about the 'Assignment'... there are so many people in class! Umm, the teacher didn't care what we were doing at that time, some even go to the next door 'onlining'(me also followed them lol).... chitchatting, walking outside and inside the classroom freely...

*Tick-tock-Tick-tock~~~~~ the time had passed 2hours already, BUT he still talking with students about the 'Assignment' zzzzZZzz, and my classmates told me that we could leave the class early if I been 'interviewed' by teacher. Seeing the class so 'kosong' der, so I rather don't wasting the time in the class, I ciao looo~ ^^~!

And today(Friday) pulak~ the General Maths classes started really really late! First time leh, and broke record of "Numbers of students late for class!" THIS time! Really ridiculous... As usual, I still over 'Facebook-ing' in the library and I started to go to my class at 8.35am~ once I entered the building, watching my watch, its showing 8.45am! "Ah, I'm late again...!"

WHO knows? LOL, once I stepped into the General Maths class, seeing 2 people(teacher and a student) in a 'BIG' class... and I asked,

Me: Hah? Errr, is there a class today or what?

Teacher: That's the question I wanted to ask about!

(Chuckles)

Teacher added: "Well, let just wait for a few more minutes and I will start the class..."

Lol, wait for a few minutes later? The clock is showing 9.00am, and there's another students came...however usually the class starts at 8.30am, and this time aLL STuDEnts are LATE ~~
Haha, damn funny~

After the General Maths class, I been invited to play basketball with my mates... I did played for a while, but standing still== seeing my classmates playing. They got a skill! Just a bit funny moves lol~ Soon, I went to Swanston Library online again... and this time I watch Youtube 'PS3 games' like ' Just Cause 2, Resident Evil 5, Grand Theft Auto IV, Final Fantasy XIII, Prototype, Metal Gear Solid 5, and lots of games and mostly Assassin Creed II! Geezzz~ thinking the new version PS3- "The Slim" $499~ it would be my target before I fly back to M'sia !
Hope fast fast got job at here, and work about few weeks can buy one le~ ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment