Saturday, September 19, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya

Oww, "Selamat Hari Raya" everyone! Malays year came~ and surely M'sia Gov school sure having a week break ah... Nice arrr, so envy that my friends can go back enjoying "Home Sweet Home" ! I also got thought of going home during my holiday time, that's after my exam next week! But... due to that, when I am on holiday, my friends will be leaving Sarikei and studying after the Raya break... And plus, the fee of going home gonna cost me too! The currency now is so higher than before, and I also didn't dare to buy food at outside! Everyday 'ta pao' roti or something buy the $3.45 Burger to get over with my hunger... Consequently, I lose my weight! Guess what? I am lighter than F.4(105kg) and F.5(88~91kg)! Ahahaha! I still remember the few week once I got here I was 92~93kg~ Now... estimates what I am weigh now XD ~~ By the way, I really MISSED MALAYSIAN FOOD, especially KAMPUA(Hiek Lik) and KOLO MEE !! (Oh man, suddenly I felt my stomach 'mumbling'! )

Ah....... I really missed my friends a lot! I really want to go back to meet all my... and ... Huhu~~ Seeing Darrel's "Another Gathering"~ felt emo haharrr~~.............. Haih!
I think I only gonna step my own country again on CNY larr... Meanwhile I also thought that we should organize a trip for us ah, going somewhere play together =D ~ hopefully we would =) ... hopefully ... ... ... ...one day =
Bah, anyway~ Happy Raya-ing everyone!
Come determination! Supressed me on Study, mate :"}

No comments:

Post a Comment