Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gloomy, Dimmy, Dummy SEPTEMBER

Sigh*... Yesterday night weather so weird... Rain, rain, falling down~* Bahhhh! I am talking that THIS Stupid, Freakin' September is the WORST September I ever met...! You could ask me why, ... and I gonna tell you the REASONS!



1. Where's my credit had gone?? 17/9/09

A few days ago, I felt very, very, very tired...! I even fall asleep on the bus during on the way home~ I decided to take an hour nap after the dinner. But before that, I wanted to visit my "Facebook" using my phone. But suddenly! I felt it was having a problem loading the page and photos, and after 2-3min of trying... I was notified by '3' that I'm am low on credit...! "LOW ON CREDIT?! Are you kidding me??" I felt hatred and anger within me at that time! Because, I checked my credit balance a day ago, saying that I still left $83.63 something before my 'expiry date'. But now? HaH Hah !!!! I only left $0.66 after the stupid malfunction or whatever BLAH BLAH BLAH ridicolous things happening on! What the hell...!

I ought to do a complaint through email through Planet 3 homepage. But I was too tired and sleepy at that time, and decided to do it after my nap~ Sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After 45min...)

Ok, I couldn't sleep ==" I was very, very frustrating at the moment! I felt I'm cheated and that $80++ not cheap yeaH?? RM200+ !!!!! Curse you, DARN! First, I went to my account on '3' then check my usage history and I found that it CHARGED me $79 for the 79.00MB something!

Damn EXPENSIVE argh!!!! Even 'Digi' charge only for RM1-5 for 30min or more! Comparing the '3' ! It charged me HELL expensively $80++ within 2-3min ... I made a complaint to the Planet 3 after that and it says that my complaint will be 'observed' within 5 days...


(Current day) 22/9/09

Ok, 5 days already passed, I still haven't receive anything on my Hotmail! I gonna make another stupidity complaint personally and effectively! ZZzzzz!


2. Oh my gosh! Where's my wallet?

It was a cool and chilly day... As usual~ taking breakfast, brushing teeth, dressing up and blaaaaa blaaaaa blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... and headed out to Broadmeadows Station after that. Once I reached the Broadmeadows Station, I touched my both pockets and I found that I didn't brought my wallet with me! My wallet contain my train ticket!!! and of course $$$ ! "Oh shit...!"

Then, I asked Elton's Dad to borrow money to buy the train ticket! Geeeeeeez~ I had to waste another $10.60 just to buy a TICKET ! I already used twice of $49.60 ticket for last week and this week respectively(2 x $49.60= $99.20)! I bought the WEEKLY ticket this week, and I might bought the wrong ticket REGRETFULLY! AArrrrr, hard to explain in detail!

(I might explained it once I got back to M'sia, if I could still remember it!)


3. "Shin Chan... Don't vanish!"

I was shocked that, Shin Chan's author really died! I am a Fan of Shin Chan and I am really, really sad about the news! I really like the author creativity and humorous creation! The news said《蠟筆小新》的原作者臼井儀人前幾天意外墬崖過世!
However, there's some misunderstanding about the 'Real' Author! The Media showed the wrong picture(link the following to find out more)

The Actual Mr Yoshito Usui

And the final words from Shin Chan's "Dad" ...

I really, stressed out about the news! 没有了小新,我敢说,我的人生缺少了快乐与喜乐... Sayonara 蠟筆小新 -  Mr. Yoshito Usui~





No comments:

Post a Comment