Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Isk, isk~ time is really quite PACKED this week! I had my Computer Network exam on Tuesday! Guess what, I scored 29/30 for Part A~ skill test! Setting up a I.P Address! Finally, I understand how to find the subnet mask for I.P Address ah! Duh, on Wed(today) pulak... Aoo~ I did my another Computer Network exam, its a 50 multiple choices~ Well, I score 70.0+ something, by somehow 'cheating' XD~However, 3 of my friends caught red-handed, felt sorry for them, and their exam had been canceled this morning! Ah, forget that! The most importantly is the English Presentation! Duhhhh~ Hearing teacher said that if we wear formally during the presentation, the teacher would give us extra marks! Well......................... today almost whole class wear a formal cloth to school! Haha~ very unusual ah! Not casual, its formal...

Got a friend that, looks or just is a Tauke!! Because the cloth fit him nicely, and... ah, looks like Big Boss 就是啦!

Most people got a bit 傻眼 haha~ Meanwhile I also 被人称赞 loh! XP~ I got my formal cloth quite rushy... Its not belong to me, its my uncle, not Elton's Dad~ he doesn't have my size.

Because ah, actually on Sunday I had a meeting with my team members(Frank, Andrew, Brian, Mane) in building 108 Business Library, getting done with the English Presentation~ We did quite a time, from 12pm to almost 3pm! We're starving! He said after getting this done he chia us leh... Hmm, Mane left early because he's fasting, "Ramadan"~ Oh, about that, I wanted to thank my group leader(Frank) to chia us eat 'Hungry Jacks' later that ^^ ~

Then~ Lol, we tapao the our lunch and ate at Swanston Library...
(Black hood- Frank, Eating burger de- Andrew)

They said they felt weird eating in the library haha, but its OK 1~ we practiced our English after the lunch~ at the same time, they said the English presentation is on Monday... Monday?! I thought its on Wednesday? I haven't got my formal cloth yet! Then at night I called my another uncle to borrow his formal cloth to me =D, "Thanks!"

BUT ~~ when I asked my 'another' team members, they said its on Wednesday! Therefore, they confirmed that its on Wed, and I felt relief at that time! Because I really not prepare for the presentation at the moment.

And TODAY, ... "The Judgement Day has come"! Ah, no la~ its the presentation day... we are preparing in the toilet, preparing vest, coat, necktie, bla bla bla~


And TODAY, "The Judgment Day"! No lah, its the presentation day ...
The other group present first~ (Stephen Kha), (Look what he's doing~ LOL)



and my group is in third order and we are going to talk about



Nuclear Energy: Arguements and Againts
Our group maybe the tidiest as all of us wearing Coat+Shirt and tie~(Omg, nice pics! My friend took de, yan tao leh me!)


Erm, I'm not bragging myself ah, but I found that I got the loudest voice and clearest pronunciation among my group members XP~ and Andrew got some sense of humour~

And then the other presenters... umm, as a "Second Language" speakers, I think its a great job for all of them! At least they are learning to use English! =D


During the break time...


And other do da funny things...


Mr. Boney is not happy being disturbed...!


This is Mr. Boney! Fashion style!



They're cool, aren't they?


After the break, the 5th group~



And the 6th... the last group~



Lol, this mate when mentioning about discriminant of obesity people... he said for example, "If on Facebook, if you see a fat man or woman add you as friend, you're surely ignore or decline, doesn't it?" Haha, kinda funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment