Monday, September 7, 2009

Getting buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzier...!

Darn ah, suddenly like got 3 or more rice of sandbags on my shoulder! New Assignment this week, English Presentation... need wear Formal cloth! Lots of new things to learn, 'Small' exam(Tropical-test alike), memorising and praticing speech! I just couldn't manage my time well! Its... too rushy for me! The exam is Computer Network and it gonna held tomorrow and the following day! Oh my goaat... tomorrow maybe ok lah, just a practising skill test... How about on Wednesday?! 50 questions, covering chapter 1-10! Giving me a week is still not enough for me! How about just for 2 days?? Zzz... We do ask teacher to postpone it, but unfortunately... sigh* and teacher said that, "Well, I'm not expecting you guys doing well on exams because it could be tough for you guys to revise all the previous chapters". Haha, all of us laugh because its so so true...! Impossible to get a nice result this time! AIYO!!!! But I want get a Excellent Result IN order to get a 'CISCO' Distinction! Haihz~ some of us planned to cheat(discuss together/sharing answer) haha! Duh, I know its a bad idea, but who don't wanna to get a Distinction? It absolutely will help you finding jobs easier in the future as it helps also! As a technician, I must mastered the basic knowledge to survive in this modern centuries! More importantly... "Lie to survive" ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment