Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Debility...

Felt moody these days~.~ I was very disappointed at myself ! "Action speaks louder than Words"~ I always wanted to keep it in my mind, but there's always obstacles and other things ceased me from going for 'it' ...! About the Computer Science, I really... just can't get over with it! It just like Maths, logic, logic, and logic... ==~ Its true that 'logic' keep our mind fresh, work well, and become clever~ but ... I Hate to Think ! Looks like I'm brainless~ I likes graphic! as well as Games! I even also wanted to create my own game, own software, own programme and my dreams! I don't have strong determination for it, SIGH*
I know myself, ... my WEAKEST point is that I always dunno how to get "Start". I only capable to do or just oberve the 'Procedures'. My brain is not flexible like you guys ! I am envy about the skills and talent you got! I know it basically start from 'Foundation', but I'm not hardworking as you! I'm so depressed somehow, and got intention of running away... Nah, forget it! Be optimistic! No pessimistic!
I got my First Semester Exam for next week! Hopefully I can cope over with my lack-of-logic brains =} ...! Convince me to study! Please, please, ...please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment