Tuesday, September 29, 2009

At last... "Home Sweet Home"

Ugh, ... really excited, excited, EXCITED! I gonna step on my motherland again after tonight... my flight AK5192 will depart at 0045(12.45am, Wed). Its a bit rush, because yesterday when I checked the AirAsia flight, there's a 20% offer! However, I felt my holiday wasted, and had to apply few day leave off at my school...! At this moment, I'm so glad my school got its own website and does every students got their own emails! So I just by sending a email letter XD ~ And it motivates me of going home, the offer of course!
...beside, I gonna attend a wedding party!

I couldn't wait to see my parents, my family, my friends, my pets - Dogs, Hamsters, Tortoises, foods, Kampua, ... EVERYTHING! So emo emo!!! Haaha~ isskkkk! Don't want my pipi get basah later = =! I checked my schedule and I might reach KL at 7.00am! And have to wait another 4 hours to get on my flight from KL to Sibu and I will reach Sibu about 1.00pm! I hope there isn't any delay! 一路顺风~~ To Sarawakians, say "Hi" to me when I flied over you! Lol~~~~~ but I might be sleeping at that time XD Lol!

This time back maybe gonna upgrade my Aspire 5935G, change mouse, buy lots of DVDs, stationeries, and as old time... "Yam Cha" ! Well, at least once arh, since you guys are studying! And also gonna get a haircut! Gonna 'pull' my hair and dye again bah~ XP

Ayaaa, pa pa@@ first time board flight alone le!! Hopefully nothing gonna happen to me !
(PS: T.T the flight is expensive even there's 20% offer... but if I don't go back this time, I might regret for long...)

No comments:

Post a Comment