Monday, October 5, 2009

Emo Day...

Sigh*... Happy times passed DAMN way too fast! Or the time just too short? Today, my cheeks and eyes were so... so reddish and 'watery'! Aih...! Seeing you guys leaving in front of me in Sibu Airport just now, I felt very, very, darn sad! ...I was supremely happy once I met you guys last Wednesday night! It been a long while that we didn't meet for maybe about 5 years or more!

Damn...! Couldn't write or think of it right now, ...feeling a bit 'emo' again! Its been twice or trice I cried for them, since I'm still a kid including today! T.T~ I dunno when we will meet again! By the way, I am gladly that you're inviting our family to Canada! We are looking forward about it! Hopefully you guys are enjoying in China, starting from Monday morning!

Fare well! 表哥 & 您的家人!

Regards,
S.C

No comments:

Post a Comment