Saturday, October 17, 2009

Some MUST watch Sci-Fi movies

Aaaa, I'm again suffering from 'movies-hunger'! After reviewed and suggested by my 'friend'! (You know 'friend' is whom lah..., my 'friend'!) So, yesterday night, I downloaded G.I Joe and watched it... I just could say nowadays Sci-Fiction MOVIES just AMAZING...!!! NO DOUBT! I became FAN after finish watching the movie! 'Damn...!' Its just like 'pumping' me up!





How great was it? Well then, how about you go ahead and watch it by yourself rather talk about it? Its recommended for Sci-Fic LOVERS

Next, today morning I also just finished downloading G-Force, a Disney animated film!






I'm a fan of any Disney's animated movies and I bet I didn't or WOULDn't miss any of them, LOL! This is a family movie that you're gonna enjoy it! They're just so Fluffy, Cute, Adorable, Humorous and C-O-O-L.

Another Sci-Fic movie I watched few week ago was District-9. Great movie though, but it was also show somehow 'reflection'...






I like this Mecha-Robot! Ow MAN, its so cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment