Monday, October 12, 2009

Like a dream (3)

Then the next day, Friday(2/10/09) is the wedding day for Darren and his wife, whom born at Mongolia! Both of them meet each other in Canada~ Oh well, these are the pictures during the wedding day~




Well, not posting much at here. Most of them I uploaded on my Facebook album.



After that, together with my cousins, we headed to Sibu. We had dinner at a restaurant... forgot what name liao. The only thing I know is that... is THIS!




Damn freaking huge ABC "SPECIAL" eh? It freaked me OUT lol ~ ~"





Later that night, I spent a night in RH hotel, the newest built 4-Star hotel in Sibu ! It's really cheap, cost about RM160/Night ! Of course I slept with my cousins ah, because the room is REALLY big! Can fit in about 3-5 people! The only problem is that Air-Conditioner is not real 'cool'... Should made a complaint about that!
Today, we still have a wedding dinner at about 6.30pm at Wisma Sanyan, top floor(5th)! Big day huh! For my cousins X)

No comments:

Post a Comment