Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Like a dream(6)

Monday(4/10/09)
Hurm, the next day at night~ I invited my friends out for yam-cha in Taman Tasik ~~ Ah... so nostalgic! I missed the moments at here! I also miss the 炒面+蛋dish! Jia Minn, Darrel, Ah Chow, Xiu Min, Ah Kang, Aston, Eric and Why Chuong were appeared at that night. It just a small gathering, but I enjoyed it. Haha, as usual we had chit-chat lah... Then had some photos : )  




Haha, couples X)






Lol, Why Chuong and Aston still that humorous! Its so fun when together with them.
Look at Aston pose! Does it looks 很眼熟?No? Check out his Facebook profile to it find out!




Tuesday(6/10/09)
Normal day... onlining, watch DVDs, play with my pets... and packaging... At the same time I took photo of my hamsters and guinea pig~








No comments:

Post a Comment