Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Like a dream(4)

In the morning, we went to a relative house to eat 长寿面, bread and some kuih for breakfast~









After chit-chatting for hours, a customer, heard that he just arrived in Sibu from KL. My cousins told me that its their old customer, and we're taking him out to eat! On the way to our destination, I found that Sibu was very well decorated for the first time! ...I enjoyed the view until~ there's HEAVY traffic jam! As the same time, I remember that today(Saturday, 3/10/09) its the Mooncake Festival! I spotted that there's a lot of people worshipping and praying or whatever event was held. After minutes of being 'stucked', we still manage to go to a cafe called 'Cafe Cafe', ... weird name duh? lol!
The atmosphere in it was quite relaxing~






That's Mr. Lee, the customer I was saying~



"Da da da"
Its night ~ and its also the wedding party dinner start time!
(My cousins)



The two person below are the main character for the night :)

*~Congratulations~*




Taking photos...=D








Umm, talking about 'Yaaam Senggg' slogan~ I drank some... WINE~~ Grape, Red wine, L.. Latte? Forgot what name, it make me feel hot! I drank quite some of it! My face darn reddish and my body heated up and began sweating! Haha, Red Wine taste ok lah, but the L...'s taste, 'Blurp' !

No comments:

Post a Comment