Saturday, October 10, 2009

Like a dream(1)

Well, its been a week since my last update! During my a week holiday last week(Semester 1 break), I was going 'HOME' on Wednesday(30/9/09)! I was so thrilled at that time because I'm gonna meet my family, relatives, friends, TV, foods, air-cons, dogs, tortoises, hamsters, and other familiar stuffs! ... Most thrilling is that, I am travelling alone for the first time...! From Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur, then from KL to Sarawak!

Oww, lazy to talk in details... I only know that gladly I did took a earplug which is for 'Silencing' my both ears! LoL~ and managed to get some sleep in a 7hours and 55minutes long flight from Mel-KL! And another 1h and 55min from KL-Sibu! Total of 10hour flight leh!
I knew that the AirAsia(Airbus) flight been upgraded into such technology-A touch screen TV entertainment! But, you have to purchase RM30 in order to access into all stuffs- movies, audio, dramas, games and others.












Pretty 'Ah Mo' oh? haha~ that's the flight I got off from! And walking into the airport building.
















Ciuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...














Know this place right? Mr. Lu teacher did post them into Facebook oh~ but I couldn't enjoy the 'FIRST' beauty of the night in Sibu! I heard that the tanglungs decorated long down to a far end(tail) and its shape like a Dragon! I'm 'HOME SWEET HOME' about 3.00pm. Haha, below pictures are my cousins from Canada and they just got back on Tuesday afternoon~ They visited our home at night! I'm SO happy to see them as we didn't meet with each other for long!



Lol, they did change since our last meet. I mean they did REALLY change a LOT !

P.S: No comments about my 'LONG-MESSY' hair...! I got a haircut the next day liao! Check it out on my F.B!




After that, we are having a dinner at 花花Restaurant! My mom told me that they expanded their restaurant to bottom floor.













That's my GREATEST Day ever! I didn't had regrets despite of the expensive flight fee hehe = =!

Well, its 12.01am over here! I'm signing out! Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment