Monday, October 19, 2009

Dreamed

 Ah, ... its Monday! A new fresh week started yet again! But its also a day that I always moaned, "Haih, ... need to go school again! So tiring arh!... Long walk throughout the day, travelling distances to school, crowded on a train, walking in the city that filled with dirty,black, grey, small dust particles flying in the air, seeing and inhaling SMOKE/SMOKERs (which I'm, ... DAMN BLOODY-HELL HATE THE MOST)! I'm tired of city life and felt very, Very, VERY sick of it!
It might be not the one I was hoping for, such as studying in a 'Green Environment', quiet, calm environment, air that filled with clean, fresh, and free from pollution.

How contrast comparing to my dream... Talking about dream, today morning, I had dreamed some wonderful places, like beaches!...





Haha, both pictures unrealistic ah! But I fall in love with the scenery! Ah, here comes the REAL sandy beaches then!




Felt great isn't it? I felt so calm and relax after seeing the them! And also, I also dreamed that I was enjoying swimming in the sea, playing at the seashore, and boating with my family, relatives, and friends!
Ah, quite imagination, because I dreamed a lot of things and hardly to say about it lol! I still remember I dreamed Tong, Darrel, Daniel, Danny, Leo, Elton and lots more people that I knew! My family, lots of relatives...cousins, ... its so GREAT and I felt nothing is more important than them! Never thoughts of luxurious lifestyle, materialistic minded, greedy intention ... when I was spending time together with them during the moment!



And also, I also dreamed of a building, ...a big, big, fabulous building! Its like a Entertaining Theme Park~ Couldn't tell in details haha. See the building in the picture? Not the one in my dream lah, just for example only... This building called 'Jumeirah Beach Hotel' which is in Dubai. Haha, what a holiday paradise!

Haih.....................

All of the above began fading and vanished after that when I was woke up on the bed. I felt so frustrating and sad when all the faces suddenly just disappeared in front of me as I opened my eyes. I was hoping for a BIG, big family vacation one day! Hahah, and also having a vacation with a large group of friends! I really wished for both of them! =-) ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment