Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Like a dream(5)

Oh well... I just could say 'Happy Times' passed damn fast! Wha? Its a fact! Yesterday night, I should at home right now, but yet I spent another night with my cousins in RH hotel. I just wanted to spend last few hours together with them! My family drove from Sarikei to Sibu to pick them up and sent them to Sibu Airport and meanwhile fetch me home to Sarikei... Sigh* We took the 'last moment' photos before they check-in. I wished the time stop right now lol... (Darn selfishness I had!) ... Then, waving goodbye to them and I felt water came from bottom of my both eyes and its so ... warm... Ugh damn the weather at the same time. It raining so HEAVILY at that time on the way to Sibu city...! "水上加雨水"! Geeez! I dunno when I could meet them again!




------------------------------------------
My eyelids felt so heavy and decided to take a nap...
But lol..., once I opened my eyes again, I realized that I was in Sarikei!
It just like a blink of eye...! Everything seemed return to normal. Everything looked familiar to me.
Its so quiet....



I took a short walk with my dogs outside around the area and took some photos of them! They looked so cute =0)



No comments:

Post a Comment